Spokane Nerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HP and their unethical practices.

2 posters

Go down

HP and their unethical practices. Empty HP and their unethical practices.

Post  Malachi Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:35 pm

Yeah so I have an HP laptop that was manufactured in 2007. It has the nVidia chip and it started failing. HP never sent anything out when they found out about it a month after it was purchased. Their fix for it was a bios update that prolonged the life until it ran out of warranty. Now nVidia and HP are being sued because of this. Sony is offering a 4 year replacement program. Dell only offered a year and I believe apple replaced most of them. So here people payed for their laptops and expected them to run a lot longer than they have and now more and more people are getting motherboard failures. What's up HP? How about an answer? Thousands of consumers will no longer be buying your product and you just don't care? So much for ethics. You sold us a product and the product doesn't live up to the advertisements. They continued to sell the affected notebooks even after they found out about the defective chips. Basically shrugged their shoulders. Their Case Managers at least one in particular called me a child and said he didn't care. He said other customers were more important than I was. HP is a rip off from its over priced ink to it's shady business practices.

Malachi

http://Spokanenerds.com

Back to top Go down

HP and their unethical practices. Empty Re: HP and their unethical practices.

Post  dusty_case Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:23 pm

Yeah you tell it like it is scratch

dusty_case
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum